What is the Uconnect® App?
Wondering how you can stay connected to your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram vehicle? With the Uconnect® App, you can! If your vehicle is already equipped with Uconnect®, you can use this app to do everything from remote-starting the engine, to requesting roadside assistance, to getting a vehicle health report. Take over your Durango like never before with the Dodge Uconnect® App and access unlimited infotainment features. Stay safer in your Grand Cherokee on your next off-roading adventure with the Jeep Uconnect® App. Now sure how to set up the Uconnect® app? Below, you’ll find out how to use the Uconnect® App — available for new CDJR vehicles!
How Do I Download the Uconnect® App?
Downloading and using the app is fast and free! To learn how to set up the Uconnect® App, follow these steps:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play.
- Search “Uconnect.”
- Download and launch the app on your phone.
- When prompted, enter the username and password you used when registering your Uconnect® system. Note: Your vehicle must be registered with Uconnect® to use this app.
- If you have questions, refer to your owners manual or contact us at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
What Can I Do with the Uconnect® App?
The Uconnect® App keeps you in touch with your vehicle even when you’re not behind the wheel. With this application, you can do any of the following:
- Remote vehicle start
- Lock or unlock the doors remotely
- Use vehicle finder to locate your car in a crowded parking lot
- Send destinations to your car’s navigation system
What is Uconnect® Access?
For added security on Redding roads, you can upgrade to Uconnect® Access. This upgrade widens the scope of information you can receive about your new Ram 1500 or Jeep Wrangler and the services you can request. In addition to the features listed above, Uconnect® Access provides you with the following:
- 911 Call
- Roadside Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Vehicle Health Alert
- Vehicle Health Report
These features and more are available with the Uconnect® Jeep app as well as other CDJR vehicles.
What Are the Uconnect® Features?
With the Uconnect® system, your commutes through Redbluff and Yreka will be infinitely more enjoyable. Here’s a look at some of the Uconnect® features you can use while inside your vehicle:
- Smartphone Integration: Uconnect® is compatible with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. This allows you to use your favorite apps and place and receive hands-free calls.
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio: No need to fumble with cords. You can wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from a compatible device or internet radio app.
- Available Uconnect® Theater: Available for the Chrysler Pacifica, Uconnect® Theater includes dual 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with a Blu-ray™ player, dual HDMI inputs, wireless headphones, wireless streaming, Bluetooth® remotes, and optional games and apps.
Staying connected on the roads is a priority for every driver. Whether you are off-roading in your new Renegade or cruising to work in your Charger, learning how to use the Uconnect® App for more relaxing travel is key. Many drivers know how to use the Dodge Uconnect® App for an enhanced performance experience, but understanding just how many news and entertainment features can be unlocked in your Cherokee with the Jeep Uconnect® App may not be so obvious. Uconnect® infotainment features available:
- SiriusXM Guardian™: With SiriusXM Guardian™, drivers can connect with the power of SiriusXM® like never before. Take unprecedented control of your vehicle with a host of features including remote start, vehicle finder, remote lock/unlock, theft alarm notifications and much more. Through SiriusXM Guardian™, you can even connect to Alexa Skills for even greater voice-activated commands.
- 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot Capabilities: Stay connected even when traveling off the beaten path. With the Jeep Uconnect® App, you can access lightning-quick internet even while blazing new trails while off-roading in your Gladiator.
- HD Radio: Rule the road in your Challenger while listening to your favorite HD tunes via the Dodge Uconnect® App
Try Out the Uconnect® App at SJ Denham CDJR in Mount Shasta!
The Uconnect® App allows you to stay in touch with your vehicle, so you can have fun in Mount Shasta or Red Bluff without worry. Contact us to schedule a test drive with a CDJR vehicle equipped with Uconnect® Jeep app or Uconnect® for other CDJR vehicels and we’ll teach you how to use the Uconnect® App. While you’re here, take a moment to browse our current offers on new vehicles, and learn how to reset Uconnect®! Still unsure how to set up the Uconnect® App? Learn more about the Uconnect® Jeep app and overall Uconnect® app features when you visit SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
More from SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
The new Jeep Cherokee is quickly becoming a popular choice for many Redding car shoppers. The 2021 Jeep Cherokee has a do-anything attitude that many other new Jeep vehicles possess, not to mention it also has a comfortable cabin. Combine that with sophisticated good looks and unmatched gas mileage and you have an incredible SUV…
The Jeep Wrangler has been a popular choice for Redding adventurers for many years. That’s due to its incredible off-road capabilities and iconic design and for the 2021 model year, the Wrangler takes it up another notch. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler is as capable as ever, but now it provides an interior that remains rugged…
The new Jeep Gladiator is known to take Redding drivers further down the road less traveled on. It offers that legendary off-road prowess and unbeatable capability that many Jeep vehicles are known for. But, are you wondering about the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity? Fortunately, it’s just as impressive and capable enough to tackle any task…