What is the Uconnect® App?
Wondering how you can stay connected to your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram vehicle? With the Uconnect® App, you can! If your vehicle is already equipped with Uconnect®, you can use this app to do everything from remote-starting the engine to requesting roadside assistance to getting a vehicle health report. Below, you’ll find more information on the Uconnect® App — available for new CDJR vehicles!
How Do I Download the Uconnect® Application?
Downloading and using the app is fast and free! Follow these steps:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play.
- Search “Uconnect.”
- Download and launch the app on your phone.
- When prompted, enter the username and password you used when registering your Uconnect® system. Note: Your vehicle must be registered with Uconnect® to use this app.
- If you have questions, refer to your owners manual or contact us at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
What Can I Do with the Uconnect® App?
The Uconnect® App keeps you in touch with your vehicle even when you’re not behind the wheel. With this application, you can do any of the following:
- Remote vehicle start
- Lock or unlock the doors remotely
- Use vehicle finder to locate your car in a crowded parking lot
- Send destinations to your car’s navigation system
What is Uconnect® Access?
For added security on Redding roads, you can upgrade to Uconnect® Access. This upgrade widens the scope of information you can receive about your new Ram 1500 or Jeep Wrangler and the services you can request. In addition to the features listed above, Uconnect® Access provides you with the following:
- 911 Call
- Roadside Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Vehicle Health Alert
- Vehicle Health Report
What Are the Uconnect® Features?
When it comes to staying entertained and informed, there isn’t much you can’t do with the Uconnect® system. One thing is for sure, though: your commutes through Redbluff and Yreka will be infinitely more enjoyable. Here’s a look at some of the Uconnect® features you can use while inside your vehicle:
- Smartphone Integration: Uconnect® is compatible with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. This allows you to use your favorite apps and place and receive handsfree calls via the infotainment system.
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio: No need to fumble with cords. You can wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from a compatible device or internet radio app.
- Available Uconnect® Theater: Available for the Chrysler Pacifica, Uconnect® Theater includes dual 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with a Blu-ray™ player, dual HDMI inputs, wireless headphones, wireless streaming, Bluetooth® remotes, and optional games and apps.
Try Out the Uconnect® App at SJ Denham CDJR in Mount Shasta!
The Uconnect® App allows you to stay in touch with your vehicle, so you can have fun in Mount Shasta or Red Bluff without worry. Contact us to schedule a test drive with a CDJR vehicle equipped with Uconnect® and we’ll teach you more about the app. While you’re here, take a moment to browse our current offers on new vehicles, and learn how to reset Uconnect®!
More from SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
One thing is for sure, Redding drivers love the Jeep Gladiator. It’s not hard to see why! This Jeep is sporty, rugged, and great to look at. It’s the whole package. But not to be overlooked is the powerful little Jeep Gladiator engine. This V6 engine has a ton of horsepower, and an impressive towing…
The 2020 Jeep Compass is known for its rugged good looks and performance. However, this Jeep interior is also a showstopper. The 2020 Jeep Compass interior has so much to offer drivers in the Redding area. Whether you are looking at the white Jeep Compass interior or the Jeep Compass Altitude interior, you can’t go…
If you’re looking for a midsize SUV with robust power and capability, the 2020 Dodge Durango offers an engine lineup that gets Redding drivers one of the highest towing capacities in its class. Check out our handy car-buying tips as you decide on your next vehicle, and read on for more about the Durango engine…