What is the Uconnect® App?
Wondering how you can stay connected to your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram vehicle? With the Uconnect® App, you can! If your vehicle is already equipped with Uconnect®, you can use this app to do everything from remote-starting the engine to requesting roadside assistance to getting a vehicle health report. Below, you’ll find more information on the Uconnect® App — available for new CDJR vehicles!
How Do I Download the Uconnect® Application?
Downloading and using the app is fast and free! Follow these steps:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play.
- Search “Uconnect.”
- Download and launch the app on your phone.
- When prompted, enter the username and password you used when registering your Uconnect® system. Note: Your vehicle must be registered with Uconnect® to use this app.
- If you have questions, refer to your owners manual or contact us at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
What Can I Do with the Uconnect® App?
The Uconnect® App keeps you in touch with your vehicle even when you’re not behind the wheel. With this application, you can do any of the following:
- Remote vehicle start
- Lock or unlock the doors remotely
- Use vehicle finder to locate your car in a crowded parking lot
- Send destinations to your car’s navigation system
What is Uconnect® Access?
For added security on Redding roads, you can upgrade to Uconnect® Access. This upgrade widens the scope of information you can receive about your new Ram 1500 or Jeep Wrangler and the services you can request. In addition to the features listed above, Uconnect® Access provides you with the following:
- 911 Call
- Roadside Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Vehicle Health Alert
- Vehicle Health Report
What Are the Uconnect® Features?
When it comes to staying entertained and informed, there isn’t much you can’t do with the Uconnect® system. One thing is for sure, though: your commutes through Redbluff and Yreka will be infinitely more enjoyable. Here’s a look at some of the Uconnect® features you can use while inside your vehicle:
- Smartphone Integration: Uconnect® is compatible with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. This allows you to use your favorite apps and place and receive handsfree calls via the infotainment system.
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio: No need to fumble with cords. You can wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from a compatible device or internet radio app.
- Available Uconnect® Theater: Available for the Chrysler Pacifica, Uconnect® Theater includes dual 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with a Blu-ray™ player, dual HDMI inputs, wireless headphones, wireless streaming, Bluetooth® remotes, and optional games and apps.
Try Out the Uconnect® App at SJ Denham CDJR in Mount Shasta!
The Uconnect® App allows you to stay in touch with your vehicle, so you can have fun in Mount Shasta or Red Bluff without worry. Contact us to schedule a test drive with a CDJR vehicle equipped with Uconnect® and we’ll teach you more about the app. While you’re here, take a moment to browse our current offers on new vehicles!
More from SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
The 2019 RAM 2500 is ready to take on nearly any jobsite in the Chico area and beyond! Equipped with heavy-duty features and technology, it’s ready to help complete your major job tasks in the Redding area. With two available engine options and the incredible power you’ve been looking for, critics and drivers alike agree…
How much can the Jeep Grand Cherokee tow? The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokeecan tow up to 7,200 pounds, thanks to its four outstanding engine options. Explore each powerful engine choice and its towing capacity, then peruse our inventory to find a new Jeep Grand Cherokee for saleat SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram near Redding! Learn More Contact Us How…
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator has been generating a lot of buzz since this Jeep truck was revealed. In addition to its eye-catching style and powerful performance, the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity is also quite noteworthy. Let’s take a deeper look at the Jeep Gladiator specs to see what it can offer Redding drivers. Contact Us…