What is the Uconnect® App?
Wondering how you can stay connected to your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram vehicle? With the Uconnect® App, you can! If your vehicle is already equipped with Uconnect®, you can use this app to do everything from remote-starting the engine to requesting roadside assistance to getting a vehicle health report. Below, you’ll find more information on the Uconnect® App — available for new CDJR vehicles!
How Do I Download the Uconnect® Application?
Downloading and using the app is fast and free! Follow these steps:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play.
- Search “Uconnect.”
- Download and launch the app on your phone.
- When prompted, enter the username and password you used when registering your Uconnect® system. Note: Your vehicle must be registered with Uconnect® to use this app.
- If you have questions, refer to your owners manual or contact us at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
What Can I Do with the Uconnect® App?
The Uconnect® App keeps you in touch with your vehicle even when you’re not behind the wheel. With this application, you can do any of the following:
- Remote vehicle start
- Lock or unlock the doors remotely
- Use vehicle finder to locate your car in a crowded parking lot
- Send destinations to your car’s navigation system
What is Uconnect® Access?
For added security on Redding roads, you can upgrade to Uconnect® Access. This upgrade widens the scope of information you can receive about your new Ram 1500 or Jeep Wrangler and the services you can request. In addition to the features listed above, Uconnect® Access provides you with the following:
- 911 Call
- Roadside Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Vehicle Health Alert
- Vehicle Health Report
What Are the Uconnect® Features?
When it comes to staying entertained and informed, there isn’t much you can’t do with the Uconnect® system. One thing is for sure, though: your commutes through Redbluff and Yreka will be infinitely more enjoyable. Here’s a look at some of the Uconnect® features you can use while inside your vehicle:
- Smartphone Integration: Uconnect® is compatible with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. This allows you to use your favorite apps and place and receive handsfree calls via the infotainment system.
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio: No need to fumble with cords. You can wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from a compatible device or internet radio app.
- Available Uconnect® Theater: Available for the Chrysler Pacifica, Uconnect® Theater includes dual 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with a Blu-ray™ player, dual HDMI inputs, wireless headphones, wireless streaming, Bluetooth® remotes, and optional games and apps.
Try Out the Uconnect® App at SJ Denham CDJR in Mount Shasta!
The Uconnect® App allows you to stay in touch with your vehicle, so you can have fun in Mount Shasta or Red Bluff without worry. Contact us to schedule a test drive with a CDJR vehicle equipped with Uconnect® and we’ll teach you more about the app. While you’re here, take a moment to browse our current offers on new vehicles!
More from SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
The best Christmas events of 2018 are happening in and around the Mount Shasta area, giving you the perfect opportunity to show off your new RAM 1500 accessories while spreading a little good cheer to those you love. Check out our favorites here, then read on for more information on activities in and around the…
Designed for tougher jobs in the Redding area, the 2018 RAM 2500 can tow larger equipment that your standard truck. Though the max towing depends on which engine you choose, rest assure that each of its three engine options and the can tow tens of thousands of pounds. When properly equipped, the RAM 2500 reaches…
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler is a favorite among Redding drivers for its off-road capability, manual and automatic transmissions, and versatile cabin. Of course, the Jeep Wrangler interior includes all the features you’d expect to find in an off-roading SUV, like a soft top and grab handles. But what else does it offer? Read on to…