2019 Ram 1500 Towing
For getting a heavy load out of Redding and up to Mount Shasta, you need power. The redesigned 2019 RAM 1500 has it in spades with best-in-class V8 towing power, three potent powerplant options, and an array of design features that make this a workhorse you’ll be proud to own.
The 2019 RAM 1500 can be equipped with one of three powerful motors for optimum towing and performance:
- 3.6L: For best-in-class 4X4 fuel efficiency, RAM offers a 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine capable of generating 205-hp and 269 lb.-ft. of peak torque while still offering up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. This motor is capable of 7,730 pounds of maximum towing capacity.
- 5.7L HEMI V8: RAM’s 5.7L V8 engine delivers 395-hp and 410 lb.-ft. of peak torque, which is enough to provide drivers with as much as 11,610 pounds of standard towing.
- 5.7L HEMI with eTorque: Drivers can get a power boost with the V8 engine with eTorque technology. This mild hybrid system provides drivers with the same 395-hp and 410 lb.-ft. of torque as the standard V8, but with 4X2 fuel efficiency of as much as 23 mpg city and total maximum conventional towing capability of 12,750 pounds.
Towing Features and Design
A powerful engine is just the beginning. The RAM 1500 makes towing and driving easier with innovative features that include:
- Automatic Load Leveling
- Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension
- High-Strength Steel Frame
- Electronic Locking Rear Differential
Of course, drivers can also choose between two bed lengths as well to take advantage of as much as 2,300 pounds of max payload so they can haul their gear even without a trailer handy.
The power and smooth handling of the 2019 RAM 1500 is also due in part to the revolutionary, class-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission paired with every engine. This transmission employs state-of-the-art technology to optimize shift changes for greater efficiency, better handling, and an overall smoother ride.
Other Performance Features
RAM doesn’t stop there. The automaker employs a variety of additional equipment to make sure drivers get more out of the truck with every mile, including:
- Enhanced Aerodynamics: Reduced drag means better fuel efficiency.
- Active Air Dam: When equipped, the air dam automatically deploys at 30 mph and above to reduce wind resistance.
- Integrated Spoiler: Standard to improve the truck’s exterior appearance and fuel economy.
The RAM also has more than 100 safety features as well as a slew of accessories designed to make towing safer, more secure, and above all, more convenient. The RAM 1500 is also available in your choice of either a quad cab or crew cab layout.
Check out the 2019 RAM 1500 Near Yreka
Ready to see why the 2019 RAM 1500 outperforms the competition, or compare it to the new RAM 2500? Schedule a Red Bluff area test drive at SJ Denham CDJR today to see for yourself. You can also learn more about the impressive towing capacity of the Jeep Gladiator.
More From SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
The 2019 RAM 2500 is ready to take on nearly any jobsite in the Chico area and beyond! Equipped with heavy-duty features and technology, it’s ready to help complete your major job tasks in the Redding area. With two available engine options and the incredible power you’ve been looking for, critics and drivers alike agree…
How much can the Jeep Grand Cherokee tow? The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokeecan tow up to 7,200 pounds, thanks to its four outstanding engine options. Explore each powerful engine choice and its towing capacity, then peruse our inventory to find a new Jeep Grand Cherokee for saleat SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram near Redding! Learn More Contact Us How…
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator has been generating a lot of buzz since this Jeep truck was revealed. In addition to its eye-catching style and powerful performance, the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity is also quite noteworthy. Let’s take a deeper look at the Jeep Gladiator specs to see what it can offer Redding drivers. Contact Us…